Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunset musings


it is the sunset sky n family that makes me stay.

and today, on a Sunday, while on the way back after packing dinner for family, the sunset rests above the flowing trees on a windy slow fall. Simply - beautiful.

Would it be more wonderful? I asked Him would it be made true in the future, for the waves would never stop for its beaches. Would it be made true, in the breath of a thousand sighs and quiet wishes. In the tired grip on the steering wheels at the end of the day, after the laughs of young teenagers and aged adults, or the smiling distant faces and fading memories. Could You search it once again today, the heart which yearns for something, search it through and through, a heart longing to be home with You.

Wipe my invisible tears, O Lord. Just want to be quiet in Your love. To be still and know that the heart of hearts is given to you, for I know I can trust in your love. I can be still... I can be still.


1 comment:

ahfei said...

so so poetic.. too chim for me.. but nice to read though... :)