Thursday, February 08, 2007

1lifecrashdiff

A normal day, with me having pimples popping out; playing latin, funk & reviewing melodies of a new christian song with Peter in danga's jamming studio.


..teaching drums, learning accounts & feeling a little down at this time of the year, cos my exam results are going to be out soon.

i like to play my own, weird version of solo jazz drumming, it helps to make me relax.
.
.
2 weeks ago my cell group members gave me a hand-made birthday card, it's very nice, the cover is a hand-drawn picture of a sleeping lamb that is sitting up on the bed and holding a pair of drumstick, cute. They wrote some very nice things.. i read it for many times, even now... Blessed Bday.. happy Bday.. you're always my best drummer.. don't stop drumming crazily for God.. continue to seek God earnestly.. glad to know u as such a sweet brother.. no idea what that sleepy lamb means but anyway have a blessed year..
sweet =)

oh yeah, tomorrow mom's gonna bring me go eat beef noodles, so excited! =D
cos mom rarely brings us out for a bite to eat, normally she just cooks wonderful meals, so sad... =P =P

it's coming soon, 24th of FEB, 1st day of "10-week beginner's course in modern drumming" in church. hope that I'm prepared enough to teach them well..anyway, i wish i could hear myself playing drums from a distance.
my Bday wish for that day is that I am gonna be happy n food is not too expensive.

My all-time biggest Bday wish is that i will be a diligent & focused person.

My dream for the future is to meet & be good friends with the girl of my dreams, which I'm not sure whether met before.

ok, gotha go dream now, it's late.

1 comment:

Chris Neo YT said...

hey bro...

all da best for exams...

i'll pray for ya'

YT