Monday, February 26, 2007

3 things

I saw this powerpoint presentation file on my desktop, probably being put there by my bro or parents. and it communicates something simple but it's not that simple to carry out for me.. well, of course i'll try. =]

3 things that make a man/woman:
- Hard work
- Sincerity
- Commitment

*i surely want this =P


3 things that are, once gone, will never come back:
- Time
- Words
- Opportunity

3 things in life that are never certain:
- Dreams
- Success
- Fortune

3 things in life that can destroy a man/woman:
- Drugs/alcohol
- Pride
- Anger


not bad eh.. after chinese new year, all the eating n going around, life goes on back on track, as the mandarin oranges dwindle n age increases an extra line, there are a few "3 things" that i need to do, too. =)


3 surfaces that i need to take care of:
- face
- stomach
- n the surface of self-confidence

3 little things that i need to do everyday:
- Smile a little wider
- Study a little more than yesterday
- and linger a little less


3 things that i need to learn to see, once again:
- everyday's beauty of creation, sunset, waves, ppl's smiles
- people's needs
- my position & priority as a son, student, drummer & christian.


hopefully these sums up what i have in mind, what i wanted to do, to count my days n make everyday count. 2007 will be great, n i'll graduate n start working in 2008.


..saying cheers to myself, cos the sun still appears out of my broken windows. =)



Many are saying of me,
"God will not deliver him."
...

But you are a shield around me, O LORD;
you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

(Psalm 3:2-3)

No comments: