Sunday, May 18, 2008

Absent for 5 weeks

As some ppl noticed, and I have already informed leaders concerned, I won't be around much in church, will be studying..

Little dreams after exam... If I have US$4,000.. .. 3 weeks intensive drum course in New York..

*PS. There's a simple survey to your right, please do it, thks. I want to see how many ppl are secretly peeking over my shoulder as I am typing. heh heh heh..

When i write this blog, I always assumed that either nobody reads it; or only alan, pei2, sara, terence, titus and esther read it.

For ppl having exams.. search for "how to study" in youtube n u'll be surprised how many videos there are about exam preparation. =)

how to improve your memory, the "popcorn" method
(and also how to be -_-" funny while trying to act knowledgeable, lol. imagine him doing this in a drama while everybody else ignores him or gives him an occasional punch/slap n he still continues talking)

1 comment:

umbrella lady said...

err. hahaha read ur blog coz
1. your blog entries are interesting and entertaining
2. know you're survive and doing well.(:
3. thanks for the tips! woohoo.