Monday, March 05, 2007

Australian Nuts

my ear would fall off if i teach drums longer, 5.30-10pm.. but Mr. Lum kept my ear attached firmly to my body today. He is one of my students, age 60+ =P

It was so nice of him to give me a box of chocolates bought from Sydney. I opened it n share with the staffs n other teachers.. balls of thick milk chocolate coated nuts, each nut is about the size of 10-cent coin, or slightly larger, which is considerably huge. and it melts right into your taste buds...
=)

the staffs said that i'm the music teacher that receives the most gifts from students; on my Bday, during chinese yr..

while my head gets happier and starts bloating up, a needle poked right through it, and what's left when the air of innocent bliss disperses, is grace.
I remember many months go, Aaron's testimony about the grace of God that makes us christians shine everywhere we go, be the head n not the tail..

how i wish that would be the same in my studies too, so i'm gonna change, one day at a time. =]

No comments: