Monday, March 12, 2007

old scripts

some short stuffs from diary.. a "pupu" book my friends gave me, yay..


If clouds would still,
words would fill..
Would you, will?




Sheer Joy
ride of life
long is the journey
till you see the light
try not to worry, never fear
tuck out your t-shirt
enjoy the flight
under his wings..
Fly




You are tingling with the intricacies of my imperfection

deep down in the stillness
where myself isn't reflected in mirrors
footsteps could be heard
creaking slightly as it make way
to the source of tears
ailing darkness

when the curtain is drawn
hope, blown
cries of wind beseeching dawn
i heard you calling me as your own
reaching out across the throne




i think i need to get a new hobby besides writing stuffs, it's been a long time since i enjoy a long chat, fly a kite with someone, doing something (besides working & studying) that involves other people.

other than cell groups n church.


"Men live lives of quiet desperation."
i can feel it, but i don't know what my desperations are..
maybe after all, the hole-in-heart is God-shaped rather than love-shaped.

No comments: