Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Because of you

I am pretty encouraged by the photos and captions in teenzalbum blog..

Thank you Lord,
because i could look to you
because your love brings me joy
because you want ordinary people to do extraordinary things
because you are willing to share my burden n all my anxieties
because i do not need to hide anymore
because you want me to have a victorious life
because in your presence i could cry out loud n tell you everything in my heart
....n many more..




thank you..

because of you, my weakened knees starts to dance again..
and my dance is for you, deeply engraved in love, even the waves of the world won't wash away..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, this one can be a song.. put in some melody, would be a great song... or u actually use other song's lyrics? oh yes, our weakened knees will dance again... our shortened arm will lift again... our hardened heart will feel again...

Victor said...

no la, i don't use other song lyrics.
most of what i write is original =P

but i never think of them as lyrics, interesting thought you showed me..