Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happiness

I was happy last night, the "feeling warm inside & smiling" kind of gladness.. cos my cute little 6 yr old student finally improved in his drums. =)
was teaching on Sun night cos i have to give replacement classes..

the boy is so cute when he's playing, people that looked at him smiled or giggled.. oh yeah, the drum studio in yamaha is in full view of the public, bcos of its glass walls. to me, it is still the best place to prac drums due to the great ambience n space.

anyway, kids below 8 yrs of age learn in a much slower pace, takes them about 1 month to learn what an adult can learn in 30 mins. Maybe that's how i developed patience in teaching.. =P


TEENz album now has a blog! =)
it's great, the blog entries are great.. =P =P
I'm amused by the substantial difference in mood compared to this blog.
Let's hope that the 2 bloggers will continue to produce great entries ya!
teenzalbum.blogspot.com


Yesterday's sunday PnW prac seems a little funner than usual, when Boon Fei sings the "salvador song", when the spirit of the Lord.. dance dance... dance like crazy, haha.
It was a funny feeling when I played the drums and have people looking at me.. especially when i ended the song n they clapped loudly for me. This skill in playing that gets me recognition everywhere, gets me a part-time job that pays 3, 4 times more than starbuck's hourly pay, this skill that becomes part of my life.. I gotha always remind myself that it's by God n for him..



I rode my bike following the tnt people for lunch after service, and when we're on our way there, we saw a badly crashed car, all mangled up in a fine mess. This scares me as a motorist.. ... serves as a good lesson for me, to be always courteous & cautious in driving.
I don't want to be... Mr. Mangled, hehe

No comments: