Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A wet basketball


I was sorely disappointed when i woke up at 6.30 this morning. Bought myself a pair of reasonably cheap sport shoes n basketball the day before, n i expected a beautiful sunrise awaiting me at the basketball court.

but it was pouring.

..waited till 7 and still is, the dark sky.


And when it died down ten long minutes later, happy socks wear gloomy new shoes and the pair of feet went running to my childhood half-hobby.


I didn't know how fun it could be, n it's wet fun. =)
although alone, but splattering over and many attempts to "loop-the-hoop" never felt any better.
I am 12 again. =)
feels great to sweat in light rain and cold winds.



I remember the day i was told that i didn't cut out for the school team, when my friends do.
There goes an 'air-ball', i only bounce n shoot the ball with girls while they train like man.



This morning, in chops and misses, i sweat fun & release, in the presence of ever-faithful friend. =)





*Anyway, something for myself when i think i had enough of my world:

1 comment:

Esther said...

Yar, that's the video I wanted to show you.